The holidays are sneaking up, which means I have to start decorating my house! Our family loves the the holiday season, so we always decorate every inch of our home with various Christmas items. One decoration that I love making for our home are wreaths! I hang them to every outside door of our house and sometimes I even hang them on our outside windows. They add the perfect holiday touch to any home, all while staying on budget. Thanks to Dollar Tree, I am able to make multiple wreaths without breaking the bank.
This year, I decided to make a simple, yet elegant ornament wreath to hang from my front door using $1 supplies from Dollar Tree! See how I did it below.
Stock Up on These Festive Supplies:
- Metal Wreath Form
- Artificial Garland (2 packs)
- Ornaments (I used green, red, and gold)
- Faux Flowers (I used poinsettias)
- Hot Glue Gun (Not sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Let the Wreath Making Commence!
- Start by taking your artificial garland and weaving it through your wreath form until your form is completely covered.
- Next, hot glue a few seasonal faux flowers (I used poinsettias) to the bottom of your wreath.
- Finally, hot glue your ornaments to the remainder of your wreath in alternating colors.
Voila… your wreath is complete! Easy to make and beautiful to look at, this elegant wreath is sure to be a warm welcome for your guests.
Looking for more holiday wreath ideas? Check out this sweet candy cane wreath!