Is farmhouse chic all the rage these days or what? I am a HUGE fan and am always looking to decorate my place with some farmhouse flare. With the holidays coming up, I always try to incorporate that rustic feel into my home décor and what better way to do it than with a wreath! This year, I decided to take a more elegant and rustic approach to my wreath making by putting together this sweet and classy wreath using a candy cane form. With some white berries, a few gold ornaments, two green tabletop trees, and a white accent flower, I was able to turn my wreath into fabulous front door décor!
- 20½” Metal Candy Cane-Shaped Wreath Frame
- Christmas House Artificial Garlands
- Gold Ornaments
- Faux Flowers and Berries
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Time to Make a Wreath!
- Start by taking your artificial garlands and wrapping them to fill your candy cane wreath form.
- Next, use hot glue to adhere gold ornaments, faux flowers and berries to your form.
And that’s all there is to it! Simple to make and beautiful to look at, hang this wreath on your front door or in your home for a rustic holiday touch!
Looking for more holiday wreath ideas? Check out this double-candy cane wreath idea!