This traditional green bean casserole is a favorite Thanksgiving side dish and can be made for only $5 using ingredients found at Dollar Tree. That’s a handful of savings worth being thankful for!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 Cans of French-Style Green Beans
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 1 Cup of Crushed Salted Crackers
- ½ Stick of Butter
- 8×8″ Baking Dish
- Mixing Spoon
- Large Mixing Bowl
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain green beans and mix together with mushroom soup in a large bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish or 8×8″ pan.
- Sprinkle crushed crackers over the top of the mixture (see image below).
- Melt butter and drizzle over the top of the crackers.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the top of the casserole is brown and sides are bubbly.
- For a more traditional casserole, top the mixture with fried onions.
- Using a muffin pan and foil cupcake liners, follow the above instructions for individual servings of green bean casserole.
Looking for more Thanksgiving-inspired recipes? Try out this easy traditional pumpkin cheesecake!