Looking to spruce up your tablescape for the holidays? Well look no further because I am here to show you how you can make your holiday table look like a million dollars on an affordable budget! With a few $1 supplies from Dollar Tree and a little creativity, you are sure to have a holly jolly table that your guests will be in awe over.
Let’s Start with the Place Setting
Enjoy the simple sophistication that white and gold has to offer. A beautiful dinnerware collection of 10.5-in. and 7.5-in. plates, 12-oz. mugs, 6.5-in. bowls, and much much more is sure to make meal time happy time. White dinnerware is a classic and when paired with golden-rims, this setting is sure to stand out.
Time For Drinkware
Heavy-weight pressed Hobster 16-oz. coolers and 12-oz. goblets have intricate cut designs to lend a touch of sophistication and style to your table settings.
Take CHARGE of Your Table
Add a decorative touch to your table settings with these elegant 13″ gold plastic charger plates with beaded rims. The perfect finishing touch for holiday table settings! Plastic chargers have a decorative beaded rim and make a stylish presentation under dinner plates.
You Can Never Have Too Much Silverware
High-polished, stainless-steel flatware sets with beaded handles are a must-have this holiday season, especially when you are the one hosting. They’re also great for adding extra flatware for parties and get-togethers.
Now For the Centerpiece!
Bring some holiday cheer into your home with our selection of artificial Christmas flowers, greenery, ornaments, and more perfect for decorations, crafts, and centerpieces like the one pictured on the table.
Looking to Make The Centerpiece As Shown? Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Start by taking two wire candy cane wreath forms and tie the two bottoms together using clear fishing wire.
- Next, cut off the curved top of the candy cane forms.
- Then, loop white and gold decorative mesh into the outside edges of the wire form.
- Once the outside edges of your wreath form is filled, take two white table-top artificial trees and tie the two bottoms together (without the stands) using clear fishing wire. Then, adhere the trees to the center of your wire candy cane form.
- Finally, hot glue various ornaments, faux flowers and greenery, and even fairy lights to the artificial tress until your centerpiece is full of elegant décor!
There you have it… Everything you need to complete your whimsical table setting for the holiday’s!