Looking for a fun indoor activity to keep your kids entertained during these chilly months? Or maybe you’re looking to host a Valentine’s Day party for your kids and their friends? No matter the occasion, Dollar Tree has you covered! Host a fun friendship bracelet party that will keep the kids entertained for hours. Thanks to Dollar Tree’s HUGE selection of beads, jewels, twine, and ribbon, the kids will be able to make endless bracelet variations to give and share with their friends and family. Check out the supplies you’ll need below and following along step-by-step!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Craft Storage Containers with Lids
- 3-pk. Baker’s Twine
- 5-yd. Satin Ribbon
- 45-pc. Chenille Stems
- 325-pk. Alphabet Beads
- 250-ct. Assorted Round Beads
- 400-ct. Plastic Pony Beads
- Translucent Metallic Beads
- 90-ct. Buttons
- 125-pk. Colored Wood Beads
- 6-pk. Glass Bead Kit
- 3-pk. Glass Craft Bottles
- 250-pk. Faceted Beads
- Multi-Pack Pearl Beads
- 360-pk. Heart Shaped Beads
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Separate each type of bead into a storage container for each guest.
- Cut twine or ribbon into 12″ sections, to start. If using ribbon, add a drop of Mod Podge® to make cut edges more rigid. Allow time to dry.
- Attach twine or ribbon to clipboard using clip or craft clamps.
- Twist twine into traditional friendship bracelets or add beads to twine or ribbon. For younger children, use chenille stems instead of twine.
- Create take-home party favors with glass containers, additional beads, and twine!