Looking to spruce up your place for the change of the season? Then you have come to the right place! I love switching up my home décor for the seasons and I am always looking for an affordable way to do it, which is why the first place I go to is my local Dollar Tree for instant inspiration. Since everything is just $1, I am not afraid to get and try new things!
This spring, I have decided to try and make this simple and colorful pom-pom trees. I gathered twigs from around my yard and hot glued colorful pom-pom balls onto them. I put a few of these pom-pom balls in a vase and displayed in my foyer to welcome my guests! This idea is not only affordable and budget-friendly, but it is fun and colorful to look at, making it the perfect spring décor!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Twigs (I used some I had laying around my front yard)
- Pom-Pom Balls
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- First, I collected tree branches together that I found around my yard.
- Next, using a hot glue gun and colorful pom-pom balls, I glued the pom-poms to the tree branches.
- I arranged the branches in a tall, clear vase and created a fun and springy display in my foyer.
- Such a fun, easy and affordable way to brighten up your space this spring!
Looking for additional ways to mix up your home décor for spring? Try out this elegant DIY spring centerpiece for your dining room table!